Our polymer clay bead necklaces are 100% handmade.
Each bead is hand formed and completely unique, we will only produce one piece of each design. We think it’s important to be a one-off!
Eshan is made up of neon clays with complimentary wooden beads. Comes on long (approx 32in) brown cotton cord, beads sit at bust level.
All of our wearable pieces are ‘costume/fashion’ jewellery, therefore we would recommend that you follow the below care instructions and would ask you to consider them before making a purchase.
- Store individual pieces separately to prevent damage.
- Do not spray perfume directly on to jewellery. If you have applied perfume to skin, wait for it to dry before putting on jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in mineral baths, spas and swimming pools as the salt water and chlorine may cause tarnishing.
- After wearing the pieces, wipe them with a soft flannel cloth before putting them away.
- To clean – Wipe lightly with a damp cotton cloth to remove surface dirt or dust. Be sure it is completely dry before storing.
- Avoid knocking against hard surfaces. Do not store with keys or sharp objects, as this may cause scratching.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN DUE TO SMALL COMPONENT PARTS.
- Pieces can be shortened by re-tieing, but make sure that they still go over your head before cutting off excess.
If you have any questions on how to care for your item please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the footnote link below.