3.5cm x 2.5cm oval resin pendant on 18in (46cm) Rose Gold plated chain.
Our resin jewellery pieces are all ‘one-offs’. Every item is one of a kind and will never be reproduced, so you can be sure that it will be unique to you.
The pendant should sit just below the collar bone, perfect for wear with a blouse or crew neck.
All of our wearable pieces are ‘costume/fashion’ jewellery, therefore we would recommend that you follow the below care instructions and would ask you to consider them before making a purchase.
- Keep your jewellery items in an airtight container away from the sun. Soft cloth pouches are also recommended.
- Store individual pieces separately to prevent damage.
- Do not spray on perfume when wearing these pieces. If you have sprayed on perfume, wait for it to dry before putting on your accessories.
- Some people may naturally have acidic skin, which can cause metallic accessories to oxidise & darken. If you have an acidic skin chemistry, please do not wear your accessories against bare skin or expose to sweat.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery in mineral baths, spas and swimming pools as the salt water and chlorine may affect the metal finish
- After wearing the pieces, wipe them with a soft flannel cloth before putting them away.
- To clean – Wipe piece lightly with a damp cotton cloth to remove surface dirt or dust. Be sure it is completely dry before storing the jewellery again.
- Alcohol inks are not 100% lightfast and can fade over time. Minimise direct exposure to sunlight to maximise lifespan.
If you have any questions on how to care for your item please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the footnote link below.