Orchard fruits glistening in the dappled sunlight, twisted creeper vines dance with heavily scented white floral blooms, leaving a trail of soft woods and sweet amber musk.
Our luxurious amber glass candles contain creamy wax made from rapeseed & coconut oil and nothing else. It is completely free from paraffin, soy, palm, beeswax and synthetic additives, meaning it is extremely Earth-friendly.
Each candle comes in a recycled kraft box all tied up with a Saffie Bea bow ready for gifting.
Allergens and irritants are listed on the CLP compliant labels on the back of the products. Please review the warnings and instructions before use.
Please contact us directly if you have any queries.
A few tips to get the most out of your Saffie Bea candle:
- Make sure that you burn the candle for 3-4 hours on the first use. This should ensure that the candle burns well for the remainder of its lifespan & doesn’t ‘tunnel’
- Place your candle on a flat, flame retardant surface, away from drafts, children, pets, curtains, furniture, etc.
- Light your candle with a fireplace match or long lighter. This is recommended as short matches could burn your fingers or the tin.
- Follow the safety instructions on the side and base of the tin.
- If your candle is extinguished prior to allowing a full melt pool, all future melt pools will not go past the first one.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discard when 1/2” wax remains.